Janome Sewist 780DC
The Janome Sewist 780DC is a simple to use, fully computerized sewing machine that is packed with time-saving features.
This machine has 80 stitches for many various sewing applications. Direct stitch selection is available for 20 stitches, and the other 60 stitches are pictured on the easy access slide-out stitch charts. When a stitch is selected, the LCD screen shows the selected stitch, recommended foot, default stitch width, and length, which you can change to suit your requirements. The Sewist 780DC also offers a choice of 3 styles of one-step buttonholes.
Special features include the automatic thread cutter, when activated trims the top and bobbin thread at the same time, pulling the top thread to the underside of the fabric. Stitch elongation on satin stitches allows the stitch pattern to be elongated of up to 5 times the default stitch length; easy set bobbin system; auto bobbin winder system; built-in needle threader; needle up/down button; and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches and patterns. The start/stop button allows you to sew without a foot control.
- Horizontal rotary hook
- 80 built-in stitches, 20 direct select
- 3 one-step buttonholes
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Needle up/down with down as default setting
- 7-piece feed dog
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Locking stitch button
- Easy reverse button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Backlit LCD screen with easy navigation keys
- Maximum stitch width: 7mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Hard cover included
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Compatible with Accessories Listed for: Horizontal Rotary Hook, 7mm stitch width, Low shank models
Finance for 6 months with 0% interest - click here to apply.