Baby Lock CORONET
The Coronet longarm quilting machine opens up worlds of possibilities for first-time longarm quilters. The included 5' frame fits easily into the smallest studio, yet the Coronet has a huge 16" workspace that gives quilters complete control over their compositions from beginning to end.
•16” workspace x 8-1/4” high
• 28 Integrated high-intensity LED light ring illuminating quilting area
• 1/4” Interchangeable Hopping Foot
• Maximum sewing speed of 1,800 spm
• Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine by selecting one of the two customizable pre-selected needle speeds.
• Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch.
• Included Front and Optional Back Handles for easy control and less fatigue.
• Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
o Needle Up/Down
o Speed Up
o Speed Down
• Color LCD touch screen shows:
o LED lighting options
o Stitch counters
o Hardware and Software info
o Stitch regulated and manual modes
• Programmable Needle Positioning: Needle Up/Down
• Needle bar stroke - 35.3mm
• High-speed rotary hook
• Large capacity “M” class bobbin
• Integrated USB Ports
• External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds
• Can use patterns, stencils, threads, 1/4” thick rulers and templates that commercial quilters use
• 4 Languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
• Solid cast aluminum construction
• Internal brushless DC motor
• Machine weight - 43.4 lbs.
• Made in U.S.A. of globally sourced parts
• Warranty: 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, 5-year parts, 5-year computer, 5-year electrical, 90-day labor